WLAN Usage Policy
We offer you Internet access via the Fraunhofer IGD visitor WLAN network. You will receive the account information at the registrationn desk.
- The WLAN access is a free service for our visitors. We do not garantee availability or security and no responsibility for possible damage.
- We have the right to disconnect the service at any time without prior announcement or declaration of reason.
- The data traffic within the WLAN can be intercepted. If you need encryption you have to supply by yourself, e.g. by using VPN into your home network.
- We can not prevent attacks from the Internet or the visitor network. You are responsible for the protection of your system, e.g. by using a personal firewall and a virus scanner.
- We log and process account names and connection details up to 30 days for the analysis of performance, error and abuse. These logs will be given to prosecution agencies if this is required for current investigations.
- Username and password may only be used by yourself for the duration of your visit. You must keep them secret and must not give them to others.
- You must obey the law. Operation of servers and/or provision of services over your WLAN account is not allowed.
You will accept this policy if you enter your username and password into the login screen.